Sunday April 3 – 11:00 am
Pizza Eating Contest sponsored by Two Brothers Pizza
$5 entry fee. 20 contestants maximum.
In front of the Two Brothers Pizza.
The winner receives a ribbon and a year’s worth of bragging rights.
- There will be a separate category for kids
- Contestants must not touch PIZZA until the start signal
- Must consume all slices to be counted
- 5 contestants at a time will be given slices of pizza
- First to finish their slices wins that round
- Visible signs of sickness will result in disqualification
- The first round winners then will have a final round to pick the winner.
Entry Fee: $5:00 per person
All Contestants Enter at their OWN RISK
Registration for this event no later than Saturday at 11:00 in front of Two Brothers Pizza to receive final instructions.
We look forward to seeing you and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
2019 Photos – Pizza and Pancake Eating Contests
Our first annual Pizza Eating Contest winners, Quinn (Kids Division) and Chad (Adults Division)! 🍕🥇Great job to all of our participants today! A special thank you goes out to our sponsor, Two Brothers Pizza.