Pancake eating contest sponsored by The Roadside Country Diner.
$5 entry fee. 20 contestants maximum.
In front of the Roadside Country Diner.
The winner receives a ribbon and a year’s worth of bragging rights.
- There is a separate category for kids
- Contestants must not touch PANCAKES until the start signal
- Must consume entire stack of pancakes to be counted
- 5 contestants at a time will be given a stack of pancakes
- First to finish their stack wins that round
- Visible signs of sickness will result in disqualification
- The first round winners then will have a final round to pick the winner.
Entry Fee: $5:00 per person
All Contestants Enter at their OWN RISK
Registration for this event no later than Sunday at 12:00 noon in front of the Roadside Diner to receive final instructions.
We look forward to seeing you and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Our Pancake Eating Contest winners, George (Kids Division) and Cole (Adults Division)! All of our participants did great! A big thanks to our sponsor, The Roadside Country Diner!