Saturday April 6 11:30 pm
Pizza Eating Contest sponsored by Two Brothers Pizza
$5 entry fee. 20 contestants maximum.
In front of the Two Brothers Pizza.
The winner receives a ribbon and a year’s worth of bragging rights.
- There will be a separate category for kids
- Contestants must not touch PIZZA until the start signal
- Must consume all slices to be counted
- 5 contestants at a time will be given slices of pizza
- First to finish their slices wins that round
- Visible signs of sickness will result in disqualification
- The first round winners then will have a final round to pick the winner.
Entry Fee: $5:00 per person
All Contestants Enter at their OWN RISK
Registration for this event no later than Saturday at 11:00 in front of Two Brothers Pizza to receive final instructions.
We look forward to seeing you and GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Our first annual Pizza Eating Contest winners, Quinn (Kids Division) and Chad (Adults Division)! 🍕🥇Great job to all of our participants today! A special thank you goes out to our sponsor, Two Brothers Pizza.